Job offer for an Online Marketing Manager - Gaming
Primary Purpose of the Role
Create a step change in the Online Marketing offering/capability in Sports/Casino/Poker for our International Regions.
Review existing Online Marketing strategies within the business
Propose and define Online Marketing strategies that XXXX has either not yet considered or not yet been able to implement
Gain commitment of the proposed strategies and deliver them in a timely manner
Sustain the Online Marketing activity once these new approaches have been implemented.
- Assess, propose and then act upon improvements to performance and cost efficiency for the following:
- Information / Link architecture
- Media buys
- Social networking
- Experiences (widgets)
- Banner creative/tracking/optimisation
- Work as a 'centre of excellence' steering role for our Regional Managers
- May involve managing team of three (including SEO specialist).
- Intellectual 'horsepower' to operate in a fast moving, innovative and results driven business
- Demonstrable track record of successful online marketing experience (not necessarily gaming)
- Self motivated, detail orientated, collaborative, capable of influencing around Online Marketing strategy
- Exceptional communication skills. Show superior judgement and professionalism when corresponding with partners and team members.
- Demonstrate a proactive work ethic when managing numerous competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Able to analyse metric data and convey recommendations appropriately to supervisors
- Proficient in appropriate IT systems
- Capable of combining strategic vision and planning with a capability to deliver and sustain plans through tactical implementation
- Must be prepared to relocate to Malta
Package is €80,000 per annum + health / life insurance and an up to 20% yearly performance bonus.