European Sales Manager
Branche: Internet, ISPs, E-Commerce
Tätigkeitsbereich: Sales, Marketing, PR
Our client is looking for a European Sales Manager
Purpose of role
• Managing a portfolio of clients and sell to them on a Pan-Euro basis.
• Agencies – generating revenue from, and increase Our clients profile with, agreed agencies.
• Generate, increase and maintain revenue for our client from key clients direct and agencies with a Pan-Euro remit (TV, press, online, etc.)
• Develop key relationships with defined Pan-Euro advertising agencies based locally in London and / or respective European countries.
• Provide a weekly report to Head of Pan Euro Sales highlighting business pitched, meetings pre and post, and other business working on for current and future Quarters.
• To update the EU pipeline report on a weekly basis.
• To liaise with the International Marketing Solutions team (Sunnyvale based) and other Our client countries globally in strategic international pitches.
• Work with European Sales Directors/teams on any strategic Pan-Euro pitches. To meet bi-weekly with the Head of Pan Euro Sales.
• Achieve all quarterly objectives set by the Head of Pan Euro Sales.
• To liaise with Pan-Euro Client Services to achieve campaign deliverables and contractual obligations as efficiently as possible.
• To comply with local rate cards to ensure acceptable CPM rates are achieved and maximum revenue is generated at all times to distribute relevant company information to Sales Directors.
• Attend key industry events. Increase profile of our client by networking with key clients and agencies and delivering at least 5 meetings/week.
• Excellent understanding of online and offline advertising in Europe, industry trends, etc.
• Strong project management skills.
• Good prioritisation skills.
• Expert knowledge of the latest media planning and marketing approaches, tools and techniques.
• People management experience.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Sales experience and ability to demonstrate revenue results. Experience in other media is also an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels.
• Accomplished negotiator.
• Team player.
• Adaptable and flexible – sees change as an opportunity.
• Good sense of humour!!!
Verwenden Sie bitte dieses Formular zur ersten Kontaktaufnahme mit uns. Wir leiten sie sofort an unseren Auftraggeber weiter, der sich umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzt: